Alinda is a lovely tourist village on the northern side of Leros island, just 3 km from the villages of Platanos and Agia Marina. In fact, Alinda is among the most tourist places in Leros Dodecanese. It is easy to access from the airport and the port of Agia Marina.
Visitors shall find all kind of tourist facilities in Alinda, including family hotels, seaside studios and apartments. Along the beach promenade of Alinda are taverns, cafeterias and few bars for a lounge drink at night. On one side of the village is a large sandy beach, organized with umbrellas and sunbeds and with few trees for natural shade. In walking distance from Alinda are small bays for private swimming.
The most photographed spot in Alinda Leros is the chapel of Saint Isidoros that stands on a rock into the sea and is connected to the rest of the island with a walkway. Another interesting sight to visit in Alinda is the Historical and Folklore Museum that is housed in the impressive tower of Belenis, originally constructed in 1925 by a wealthy local family.